For this unit, I have been tasked to create a gif (2D
animation) where everything is in motion the main object and the background.
Firstly, before creating the animation I had to do some research on other gifs
to get inspiration and build ideas for my own gif.
After the research, I created a story board drawing out and planning
out my ideas for my gif. For my gif, I came up with the idea of having a plane
being struck by lighting and going down in flames.
I created this gif in in adobe Photoshop by firstly drawing
the images first such as the plane, then I created another frame and drew the
same thing. I did this multiple times so its a continuous motion to make it as if the plane is moving and
is soaring across the sky.
Once I finished my gif I exported it and had the whole class
review it and give feedback. Majority of the class gave me some good reviews
such as the animations is smooth and the pictures are well drawn which makes it
look realistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment